At CrowdSchool, we believe that teachers can reimagine school through creative projects that empower students discover a love of learning and master the skills they need to thrive in the 21st Century. Want to help us hack the classroom?
CrowdSchool just completed the BoomStartup (ranked #14 accelerator in U.S. by MIT) and is rapidly growing its customer base and fundraising a Seed Round. We are looking for an innovative Marketing & Growth to join our fast growing startup as we accelerate to scale.
- Learn and understand CrowdSchool user acquisition cycle, constantly identifying areas of opportunity for retention and growth
- Design and lead a comprehensive marketing communications strategy that includes email, social, and push notifications
- Drive organic audience acquisition including Social, SEO, Press Outreach, Content Marketing, etc to reach targeted districts, schools, and teachers
- Analyze and help prioritize new communities based on their growth potential
- Additionally, identify and recruit key partners that can help CrowdSchool reach massive scale around everything from user acquisition to curriculum development.
- Startup Marketing & Growth Hacking from CrowdSchool’s CEO Peter Glenn.
- What it takes to survive and thrive at an early stage, fast growth tech startup in Silicon Beach.
- Specifically: user acquisition, SEO, press outreach, content marketing, Google Analytics, and more
Passionate: A business student with a passion for marketing and startups. Ideally, you have some marketing or growth hacking accomplishments under your belt.
Startup Saavy: You have intermediate understanding of startup tools: Lean Startup, Growth Hacking, Traction Metrics are a part of your vocabulary.
Entrepreneurial: You’ve founded your own company or led a big project. You want to work in startups or even start your own venture one day.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Marketing & Growth Intern”.